About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Friday, October 12, 2012

I think i miss you ..

There is just something about this wait ..
Never thought i would, but i think i miss you ..

I miss how you strongly take my hands ..
I miss how you gaze deep into my eyes ..
I miss how you give me that pretty smile ..

I should have dared to hug you that night ..
Maybe that would have lasted me this while ..


8 comments:

  1. I am able to relate to this post. I just found your blog and i'll visit often :)u write beautifully

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much jasmine... :)
      will be visiting yours after this as well :)

      Delete
  2. Nice one :)
    *I should have dared to hug him that night* :/

    ReplyDelete